If this is your first time worshiping with Fellowship Church, or your first time worshiping online, or your first time in a Christian worship service, here are some things that might help:
- You can access our online worship by clicking on the WATCH NOW button on the top centre of any page of this website just before 10am Sunday mornings.
- The length of our worship services is 45-50 minutes.
- Online worship is different than being physically together—in some ways less than being in a church building, but in some ways more. Sit, stand, jump, shout, clap, sing—participate as the Spirit leads you!
- Our celebration will include singing, Bible readings, a Bible message, and prayers, led by Pastor Mark Broadus and members of the congregation. It is not elaborate—we simply share the abilities God has given us as a worshipping community.
- To follow along more easily, use the written order of the worship service which can be found on the VIRTUAL WORSHIP tab of this website. (Click on the picture for Sunday). You can also download a copy to print.
- We share Communion (also referred to as the Lord's Supper) every third week, as part of our live stream worship service. (Please note it will not be a part of the recorded worship.) You can participate by coming prepared with your own bread and wine/grape juice, and join us during the time of online worship.
- During the live stream, you can use the chat function to ask questions or give feedback. You can choose to leave your name or be completely anonymous. People will be ready to answer your questions.
- Our staff is available to help, too, throughout the week (416-622-9647; [email protected]).
- Still have questions?