If this is your first time worshiping with Fellowship Church, or your first time in a Christian worship service, here are some things that might help:
- We are located in the City of Toronto, one block east of the Mississauga border, one kilometer west of the 427. Parking is located behind the building. TTC Bus 50 and MiWay buses 20 & 26 stop at our door.
- Our building is fully accessible.
- The length of our worship services is approximately 1 hour.
- Our celebration will include singing, Bible readings, a Bible message, and prayers, led by Pastor Mark Broadus and members of the congregation. It is not elaborate—we simply share the abilities God has given us as a worshipping community.
- To prepare ahead of time for worship, use the written order of the worship service which can be found on the WORSHIP tab of this website. (Click on the picture for Sunday). You can also download a copy to print.
- You can access our online worship by clicking on the WATCH NOW button on the top centre of any page of this website just before 10am Sunday mornings.
- We share Communion (also referred to as the Lord's Supper) the last Sunday of the month, as part of our in-person and live stream worship service. (Because we are keenly aware of the presence of the Holy Spirit in Communion, we do not include it as part of the recorded worship.)
- Our staff is available to help, too, throughout the week (416-622-9647; firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Still have questions?